The Bad: Warnings, Cautions, & Stuff That Goes Wrong
A Few Good Rules Before You
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) It's never a good time to die.
4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that aren't there.
7) Don't forget how to burp.
8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.
9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping till you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down.
United States Drug Control Act
Effects of long Term Marijuana Use
THE LEGAL HISTORY OF AMERICAN MARIJUANA PROHIBITION
A Commentary on LSD
General Information about Hallucinogens
FDA Information on Mushroom Toxins
On Site Links:
The Good: Insites, Wisdom, & Pleasures
On-Line Suppliers and Catalogs
The Mad Hatter's Home page
Contact info: Questions, Comments, Suggestions, Information are Welcome.
The Mind Behind The Madness